The Dragon Curve Explained
Try It Yourself
Are you bored, or dying to do something tedious? Do you need a geometry project that will keep your students busy all afternoon? Try drawing a giant dragon curve. No computer necessary!
- sharp colored pencils,
- sturdy eraser,
- ruler (optional if you use graph paper),
- several pieces of plain or graph paper,
- clear tape, for sticking pages together to make an even bigger dragon,
- a light table (or tape your paper to the window for tracing),
- and a large dose of OCD-quality patience.
Get monthly math tips and activity ideas, and be the first to hear about new books, revisions, and sales or other promotions. Sign up for my Tabletop Academy Press Updates email list.