[Photo by Olga Berrios via flickr.]
Do you have a favorite blog post about math activities, games, lessons, or hands-on fun? The Math Teachers at Play blog carnival would love to feature your article!
We welcome math topics from preschool through the first year of calculus. Old posts are welcome, as long as they haven’t been published in past editions of this carnival.
To submit an entry, fill out this form:
Don’t procrastinate: The deadline for entries is this Friday. The carnival will be posted next week at Math Jokes 4 Mathy Folks blog.
Explore the Other Math Carnivals
While you’re waiting for next week’s Math Teachers at Play carnival, you may enjoy:
- Last month’s Math Teachers at Play (preschool – high school)
- Math Monday Blog Hop (preschool & up)
- Mathematics and Multimedia (all levels)
- Carnival of Mathematics (mostly high school & up)
- Carnaval de Matemáticas (English translation, sort of)
Would You Like to Host the Carnival?
Hosting the blog carnival can be a lot of work, but it’s fun to “meet” new bloggers through their submissions. And there’s a side-benefit: The carnival usually brings a nice little spike in traffic to your blog.