The Math Teachers at Play (MTaP) math education blog carnival is almost here. If you’ve written a blog post about math, we’d love to have you join us! Each of us can help others learn, so in a sense we are all teachers.
Posts must be relevant to students or teachers of school-level mathematics (that is, anything from preschool up to first-year calculus). Old posts are welcome, as long as they haven’t been published in past editions of this carnival.
- Click here to submit your blog post.
- Browse all the past editions of the Math Teachers at Play blog carnival
Don’t procrastinate: The deadline for entries is this Friday. The carnival will be posted next week right here at Let’s Play Math.
We Need More Hosts for 2014
Help! I can’t keep the carnival going on my own. Would you volunteer to host the MTaP math education blog carnival some month this year? Hosting the carnival can be a lot of work, but it’s fun to “meet” new bloggers through their submissions. And there’s a side-benefit: The carnival usually brings a nice little spike in traffic to your blog.
Explore the Other Math Carnivals
While you’re waiting for next week’s Math Teachers at Play carnival, you may enjoy:
- Last month’s Math Teachers at Play Blog Carnival #69 via Kids Math Teacher
- Carnival of Mathematics (mostly high school & up)
- Math Monday Blog Hop (preschool & up: back-issues on different topics are still open to submit!)
- Carnaval de Matemáticas
- Carnevale della Matematica