[Photo by fdecomite.]
Over the years, Let’s Play Math! blog has grown into a sprawling mess of 480+ posts, which can make it very hard to find the specific math tip you’re looking for. The Archives page is nearly useless, with the articles organized by month of publication.
Therefore, I’ve begun putting together a Best of the Blog page, collecting the all-time favorite blog posts from each category. [It’s done! :D]
And where better to start than with my top hands-on activities?
Skim. Click. Explore. Have fun!
10 Best Let’s Play Math! Games (So Far!)
- Game: Target Number (or 24)
- Contig Game: Master Your Math Facts
- Math Game: What Number Am I?
- Hit Me! (A Math Game)
- The Function Machine Game
- Game: Avoid Three, or Tic-Tac-No!
- Euclid’s Game on a Hundred Chart
- Math Club Nim
- Game: Tens Concentration
- The Game that Is Worth 1,000 Worksheets
10 Best Let’s Play Math! Puzzles (So Far!)
- 2010 Mathematics Game
- Tangrams and Other Dissection Puzzles
- May Math Calendar
- Puzzle: Figuring Out Figurate Numbers
- Alex’s & Leon’s Homeschool Puzzle
- Leonhard’s Block Puzzles
- Egyptian Geometry and Other Challenges
- Egyptian Math Puzzles
- Puzzle: Random Blocks
- Puzzle: Patty Paper Trisection
Other Post in the Best of Blog Series
Get monthly math tips and activity ideas, and be the first to hear about new books, revisions, and sales or other promotions. Sign up for my Tabletop Academy Press Updates email list.